- You can use homemade remedies such as:
coconut oil, natural honey or lemon juice
- Have a good hygiene.
You should clean your buttocks at least twice a day (morning/night) to keep it clean and fresh.
- Exfoliate at least once a week with a non-comedogenic cream, it’ll help unclog your pores.
- Use a toilet paper free of any fragrance or dyes
- Wear lose clothes / underwear (preferably cotton panties) so that your skin can breathe and you don’t end up with a sweaty butt. Change your underwear frequently.
- DRINK WATER. Your body/skin needs to be hydrated and clean.
If you still get bad pimples on your butt, please seek a dermatologist’s advices to see what you can do to get rid of it ♥